PRIZER LAGOON WATER PARK RULES
The Safety Guidelines Are:
- YOU MUST KEEP ON THE PRIZER LAGOON LIFE VEST AT ALL TIMES ENTERING THE DOCK AND UNTIL YOU EXIT THE DOCK. REMOVING THE LIFE VEST AT ANY TIME BEFORE EXITING THE DOCK WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE PARK.
- No horseplay that can cause harm to yourself or other people at the park.
- Be careful of glasses and contact lenses when participating in events.
- No gum, candy or other food items are allowed on the water park.
- No knives or other sharp objects are allowed on the water park.
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages, drugs, radios, fireworks, or firearms are allowed in the water park area.
- An accident report form must be completed for any injury. This does not include minor cuts or abrasions inherent to the event. An incident report form must be completed for any incident where safety was compromised, whether injury occurred or not.
- Must be at least 50 inches tall, and weight less than 240lbs.
- No running or throwing of objects.
- No bathing suits or shorts with metal studs.
- The water park area will continue to operate in the rain. If there is lightning and/or severe weather in the immediate area, all lagoon areas will be temporarily shut down and will re-open once the bad weather stops.
- No glass containers
- No unattended children left in any lagoon area.
- No canopy’s or tents are to be set up in the lagoon area.